perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

ABOUT DBSK~

TVXQ
  • She said Yunho is pretty girly in the dressing room, LOL
  • In a sense that he loves to do aegyo and love pretty (I don’t know whay she said pretty) clothes
  • When the break up happened, she said Yunho didn’t leave his room for almost a week
  • I’m not sure if I can say this (because I have no proof and won’t have proof of it) but her friend once pick Yunho up from a gay bar
  • YunJae (Yunho x Jaejoong) is real, according to her (and I also believe it too). They were so ‘cute’ (that’s her words) in the dressing room. Once Yunho being kinda jealous because my friend keep giggling with Jaejoong and told her to not being too close with Jaejoong (When she told me this I was literally screaming YOU LUCKY BBBBBBBBB…….)
  • The interesting part is, she said Yunho was going back to SM actually to protect Jaejoong from SM. I don’t know what is it mean (it was already almost 3 and we were more like mumbling rather than talking).
  • They are still very popular like back in their DBSK days. But their songs’ quality is another story…
  • Jaejoong is actually straight. He dates women. It just Yunho is an exception

No comments:

Post a Comment