perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

ABOUT GIRLS'S GENERATION / SONYEOSHIDAE

Girls’ Generation (SNSD)
  • I asked her who is the bitchiest or at least the most unpleasant member all of them and she answered Jessica. LOL, i think it runs in the blood. The nicest member for her is Hyoyeon and Seohyun. About plastic surgery, yes, almost all of them have it.
  • And Yuri is pretty flirty to women, in her sight. Heechul is straight and Siwon is pretty gay but still trying to be a straight. And Yunho is confirmed to be gay (no surprise)
  • They (SM) won’t neglect SNSD, I believe. SNSD is their most success idols (yes, more than Suju and DBSK). SNSD and SM fight so much for their position right now (thanks for JYP’s decision for bringing WG to the US) and they value it so much.
  • She’s being suspicious about Yoona dating someone. But she thinks he’s not an idol.
  • Many saying Sooyoung is dating Siwon (was) but she never see any sign of it (“or maybe it’s because I have no interest in Siwon” LOL)
  • Besides, Sooyoung is also a devoted christian so they are pretty match to each other. But again, she never see any sign of them dating.
  • Seohyun is hard to approach (as you can see in WGM). Yong Hwa is actually trying to keep their relationship, but Seohyun just being cold
  • No, she said Seohyun is apparently not interested in dating right now.
  • Well… she said Jessica is pretty often goes on a date with celebrities in Korea.
  • Yuri is having a good relationship with GD, TOP and most of 2PM member. They are party buddy  But they won’t show their close relationship on the camera because SM won’t like it.
  • Tiffany is dating Nickhun, my friend is suspicious on Yoona dating someone right now, the last time she met them in dressing room (during The Boys promotion), she saw Hyoyeon talked a lot in the phone.
  • She believe at least SNSD or f(x) member dated Suju/DBSK member. So the gossip about Jessica/Yoona with Donghae or Hyoyeon with Eunhyuk or Taeyon and Leeteuk or Victoria with Kyuhyun/Changmin or Sooyoung and Siwon are possibly true. It is makes sense because their only possibility to have a love relationship with their crazy schedule is just within the label artist.
  • Owh my friend told me once about Yuri could be in a relationship with an actress (Son Ye Jin?) but I can’t remember the name. But I guess that’s the name.. (but I’m not sure… I’m still having trouble to remember Korean names ). I don’t even…. Son Ye Jin in Personal Taste??? I don’t know her name is Son Ye Jin… (I’m lame.. I know..)
  • My friend just told me that Yuri was having a kind of relationship with an actress (still can’t remember the name she gave me). At first the manager/inside staff thought they’re just best friends but slowly they have suspicions because the actress looks more like a girl in love rather than a friend.. so.. yeah.. it could be..she said that the actress bought Yuri plenty of things including car. She said nothing about visiting SM, tho..
  • Sunny is not that pleasant. not that ‘aegyo-ish’ too in real life. Sooyoung is one of her fave member in SNSD beside Hyoyeon. She believes Sunny is not dating anyone right now. many say Sooyoung dates Siwon but she said she never see any sign of it
  • Many of SM’s artists are actually fans of Big Bang but they just can’t show it on the screen. Hyoyeon is actually a huge fans of Big Bang.
  • Again, our conversation was not being precisely with names, but she told me that Yoona is really, really, really famous among celebrities and rich people in Korea (like it’s a surprise). In a week she can have like 2-5 dating invitation. But Yoona is actually a very picky person after she got famous (well. I’m sure we all will be picky too) so she barely accept the invitations. But Kim Soo Hyun’s really cute so who knows?  But she’s being suspicious Yoona is dating someone now, but a non celebrity. Well, Yoona is not her fave member or her least like member.. so I think Yoona is alright (It’s not helping.. I know…)
  • SNSD is close.. but of course it has a level of closeness (?) I mean, member A could be reaaalllyyyy close with member B but not that close with member C or prefer going alone rather than going with member D which I think is normal. You just can’t like everyone, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment