perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

EXO
  • EXO is not that close with each other. They mostly being busy with their own gadget in the dressing room (I’m so sorry, I don’t know the difference between EXO-K & EXO-M so I just asked it as EXO in general
  •  But no, she doesn’t know if Chanyeol is so happy because of drugs or it’s his character..
  • “I don’t know which one is Kris”, she said, LOL
  • SM is pretty nervous with EXO now because the result with them is not as great as they’re expected. You can expect more ‘grande’ thing with EXO within next year. SM is still trying.
  • I know nothing about EXO, LOL. I don’t even know who is who in EXO so it is hard for me to remember the details she told me about EXO. Overall, she told me that EXO still have a loooonngggg way to have a good relationship between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment