perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, February 28, 2013

ABOUT SUPER JUNIOR~

Super Junior (Suju)
  • About Super Junior, she said Kangin is no longer interested in idol life. Suju might be ended up like Shinhwa, never get banned but not that ‘live’ neither. The nicest person is Sungmin and Donghae and the most annoying one (for her, again) is Shindong. Additional info, actually the most handsome member in Super Junior is, believe it or not: Kangin. Kangin is free from plastic surgery and the real definition of handsome Korean man (specially when he lost weight). She told me some of daughter’s from government official asked him out on a date.
  • She also told me that Ki Bum had a huge fight with one of the member (physically) and that’s why
  • Ki Bum will never ever going back to Suju. There will be no more 13elive.
  • Oh, a bit about Suju. She said the real leader is actually Heechul. She said “Once Hechul is enlisted in the army, somehow I feel the member are being scattered around”
  • Well.. she said most of Suju member dated SNSD member once.. so.. it could be?
  • I think Siwon is trying to keep it straight
  • My friend was laughing when she heard some are suspicious Kyuhyun is gay. No he’s totally not gay. My friend even said this boy is easily fall in love with girls.
  •  Heechul is really like Sohee…
  • Siwon is really a confusing person.”sometimes I’m not even sure if he’s off or on camera when we meet. I think He always think that the camera is always on with him” And I guess it’s because he have this burden of being a perfection for his fans and also his family so his character is really hard to tell..
  • Ryeowook… for my self, I’m sure he is gay so I didn’t ask about it anymore
  • I’m not asking about TeukTae.. but she did said that “sometimes I think it is almost impossible for idols to stay faithful with their partner. The shorts are keep getting shorter and shorter lately” LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment