perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

424 Method.


Suzy_miss_A_07082010070936


Okay, as I previously mentioned, I have a Korean drama addiction. At first I was only watching to make fun of the ridiculousness of the characters and the funny cultural differences, but then I got waaaaay too emotionally invested in the characters, and now the only times I actually feel any real emotion is when I’m watching a Korean drama. It’s sad I know, but don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. The mixture of hilariously exaggerated expressions and emotions mixed with plot lines involving amnesia and love may make you a believer. If that doesn’t work, my friends and I have a drinking game to go along with ANY K drama. If you want to know what it is, just ask and I’ll leave it in a comment. But that’s not what this post is about. It’s about the 424 method. Now, the reason I brought up Korean drama’s is because, Suzy (or Miss A) was in one of my favourite K drama’s called Dream High (oh yeah. It’s about exactly what you think it’s about) has the most perfect skin. Ever. And she revealed in an interview what she does to keep her skin looking like butter. The 424 method.
4 minutes washing your face with an oil cleanser, giving your face a nice massage to help the blood flow and that good crap
2 minutes washing your face with a foam cleanser to wash away the oil
4 minutes rinsing your face with warm water and then splashing your face with cold water at the end.
Sounds simple. And it is. I use this method in it’s rough form. Since I generally shower at night I use coconut oil to do the Tanaka facial massage (roughly four minutes long, and you can find the videos in one of my previous posts) and then I get in the shower and use my foaming wash and wash out the oil  and let the cleanser penetrate my pores…haha…penetrate. And then…well it’s longer than four minutes rinsing since I’m in the shower…BUT I do finish it off with a cold water splash.
And there you go, this is what Miss A or Suzy or whatever you want to call her does to keep her skin acne free. I wish Western celebrities would divulge their skin care secrets like that instead of the usual bull of  ”I use (place endorsement here) for everything!”

No comments:

Post a Comment