perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

What is BB Cream and Why Should I Be Using Them Starting Yesterday.


BB creams yo



Like my cliche catchphrase with my BB Cream collage? Pretty dope huh? Yea, you could say I’m pretty experience with Microsoft Paint *brushes shoulders off*. So in my last post where I reviewed the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream holla, I was a couple of White Russians in, and I was rude and didn’t explain why BB creams are awesome (I know, I’m a lazy alcoholic). Well today, I’m going to explain BB creams for those of you that don’t know what they are and the benefits they have to your skin and my experience with BB creams. I’m sure a lot of you already know what BB cream is, so this isn’t really directed at you. Unless you’re someone who is a  bit iffy on making the transition from foundation/tinted moisturiser/or your naked skin to a BB cram and want to know if it’s really going to make that much of a difference. I’ll tell you.
Now that I lay out the syllabus, I’ll get on with it. So brief history of the BB Cream. The BB in BB Cream stands for Blemish/Beblish (don’t ask me wtf beblish is) Balm…BB. It was invented by a German skin doctor science guy…or dermatologist if you want to get all technical with it. He created this for his patients after surgeries and abrasive skin procedures to effectively cover the scarring/redness of the skin while treating the skin to speed up the healing process. SO if you suffer from acne, rosacea, eczema, hyperpigmentation (sun spots acne scars), dry skin or are aging (that’s a trick question because everyone is aging) then BB Cream is just right for you!
So now that you’re interested (says I) I bet you’re wondering (don’t act like you’re not) what formula of BB cream to get…well I can only be so helpful in this department since I’m not made of money and have only tried four BB Creams out, but my recommendation for any one who suffers from hyperpigmentation (acne scarring or sun spots) or need more coverage, I suggest a BB Cream from Korea. Why? Because in my experience with Hanskin’s Premium Magic BB Cream and Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, they have AMAZING coverage! Like, I barely need concealer when I use it…and that’s incredible for me. Plus they have brightening/whitening properties and if you’re like “hold the eff up broheim I do not want to look paler”…because I am on the same page with you, I live in Florida and I want a tan! It doesn’t drastically make you more pale, or at least as far as I’ve noticed. And personally I would rather have perfect skin that’s pale than scarred skin that’s tan…and prolly gonna be all wrinkly because of sun abuse. The choice is yours really. But it does wonders for hyperpigmentation. You can find these creams online SUPER EASY. Amazon, Ebay, Sassa.com they’ll have it.
Now if you have pretty great skin and just need a little pick-me-up with benefits that BB Cream has to offer then the American drugstore brands I’ve tried are pretty decent. I have the Maybelline BB Creama and it’s very natural looking, and I like the consistency. It’s very tinted moisturiser-esque. My mum has the Garnier BB Cream which of course I tried out, which I liked better than the Maybelline one only because it had a slightly thicker consistency…but it left my skin kinda feeling oily. So if you don’t want that, then erm…don’t do that.
I’m sorry I’m lacking in the blogging department without being able to give you reviews of a bunch of different BB Creams, but I’m broke and this is just what I found. But believe me, the more I find the more I’ll keep you updated. Aaaaaand, these are the reasons you should have been using a BB Cream starting yesterday. Let me know if you want a more detailed review of Maybelline or Garnier’s BB Creams…because I’ll like tots do that with pictures and swatches and stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment