perfection~

perfection~
EXO XOXO THE 1ST ALBUM 2013

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Face Mapping


 

face-mapping

So, have you ever head of face mapping? Practitioners of Oriental Medicine have been using face mapping as a way of determining what your body is trying to tell you via where you break out on your face. My older brother has his PhD in Oriental Medicine and studied in Beijing, China for three years and knows his crap about this. One of the first things he said to me when he got back from China was “you need to eat slower, your digestion has been out of whack.” I was trying to figure out how the hell he knew that I had been doing not so hot in the digestion front and he told me my face told him. When you break out in certain zones on your face, it’s the body’s way of showing what you need to work on. Beautiful insides are beautiful outsides. So what are your break outs telling you about your body?

Forehead


CAUSES: Digestive problems (hard time breaking down certain foods); Small intestine issues; Liver issues; Irregular sleep schedule; Stress; Bad tempers; Too much worrying; Too much sugary foods; Toxin build-up; Hair products; Bangs; Wearing dirty caps/hats

Temples and Between Brows


CAUSES:
(TEMPLES) Poor lymphatic circulation; Diet too high in fat; Gallbladder issues; Too much processed food
(BETWEEN BROWS) Weak heart; Too much alcohol; Too much tobacco

Right Cheek

CAUSES: Lungs; Allergies; Stress; Stomach problems; Too much sugar; Dirty cell phones; Dirty pillow cases; Dirty makeup brushes; Blush

Left Cheek


CAUSES: Liver; Overeating; Nutrition hard to absorb; Stress; Stomach problems; Dirty cell phones; Dirty pillow cases; Dirty makeup brushes; Blush

Nose


CAUSES: Poor diet; Constipation; Bloating; Gastrointestinal imbalance; Indigestion; Poor blood circulation if skin on nose peels

Lip Area


CAUSES: Constipation; Irregular bowels; Too much spicy or fried foods; Toothpaste

Chin and Jaw


CAUSES: Hormonal problems; Gynecological issues; Kidney imbalance (for under the face/chin pimples); Resting hands on face; Toothpaste

K, I got EVERYTHING about this post off of http://www.skinacea.com/acne/acne-face-map.html#.UMlEwIPLRIE because I am too lazy to type it all out, hear me bro? So check ‘em out if you like. You also can find many different versions for different areas. This one I found is the closest to what my brother told me, and I believe what he says since he has the thousands of dollars in medical school bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment